Want more for your trade? Have equipment just sitting around? Do you need a specific piece of equipment?
If you answered yes to either of these questions then give us a call for an alternative way of buying or selling your equipment!
- We will come to your site, appraise, photograph and collect all pertinent information.
- We will advertise the units on our website for up to 3 months at YOUR asking price and share that information with brokers and other national outlets to allow you a wide range of opportunities for a sale.
- We will field all calls and send viable prospects to you to negotiate a final sale.
- At any time during the 3 months, you may change your pricing, and if not sold by the 3rd month, you may relist or choose alternative venues.
- We have financial institutions to suggest to potential buyers for the sale of your equipment.
- Your units can be displayed on our large low-bed accessible lot located on busy Routes 2 & 4 and trucking is available at reasonable rates.
- Should you have need for a specific unit, let us check with our national contacts and see what is available.
- Why not put our 60 years of experience to work for you today.
It's that simple!
Give us a call to make an appointment today so you can make some money and reduce those unwanted assets or find the machine that fits your needs!
Cat 910s-980s, Cat Graders 140G 140H 12G and 12H, Wheeled Excavators
Cat 910s-980s, Cat graders 140G 140H 12G and 12H, wheeled excavators - Deere 595D, Daewoo 170W and Volvo EW 170, Cat excavators- 320, 325 BL or CL, 330 BL or CL.
Top prices paid. Call Today!
2019 Kubota SV 75-2 Tracked Skid Steer
Description: 2019 Kubota SV 75-2 tracked skid steer, hi flow, cab with heat and a/c, snowblower, bucket and forks, 190 hours, surplus equipment, asking $62,500.00.
1990 Elgin Vacuum Truck
Description: New price! 1990 Elgin vaccuum truck, Cummins engine Allison Trannie, Deere 4 cyl motor for vac, Allison transmission, starts and drives, vac box needs work and needs injection pump gasket for Deere, surplus equipment, asking $4,000.00.